Recent Blog Posts
- Rising Gas Prices Explode Family Budgets: Will Chapter 13 help?
- California Homeowner Bill of Rights: Helps Avoid Foreclosure!!
- Bankruptcy Exemptions: Can I Protect My Property If I File For Bankruptcy?
- Don’t Let Debt Worries Ruin Your Life!! Find Out How Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Can Reduce Your Stress
- What Is a Bankruptcy Lien Strip, and Can It Save My House?
CONTACT US TODAY
Category Archives: Bankruptcy Exemptions
“Can I save my car if I file for bankruptcy?” “Can I save my house?” These are two of the most common questions I get as a bankruptcy lawyer. Fortunately, the answer usually is yes. And the reason you can … Continue reading