Recent Blog Posts
- Rising Gas Prices Explode Family Budgets: Will Chapter 13 help?
- California Homeowner Bill of Rights: Helps Avoid Foreclosure!!
- Bankruptcy Exemptions: Can I Protect My Property If I File For Bankruptcy?
- Don’t Let Debt Worries Ruin Your Life!! Find Out How Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Can Reduce Your Stress
- What Is a Bankruptcy Lien Strip, and Can It Save My House?
CONTACT US TODAY
Category Archives: Bankruptcy
As a bankruptcy attorney for the last 30 years my clients often tell me about laying awake at night worrying about not being able to pay their bills. I have seen grown men and women cry over the stress and … Continue reading
Bankruptcy is a court authorized procedure that helps honest people handle serious debt problems by either: eliminating the debts, or reorganizing the debts into manageable monthly payments. Authorized by the United States Constitution, Article 1, Section 8, bankruptcy is a … Continue reading